Awfully lonely and frustrated right now.
Feel like crying on nights like these!
Gotta give up the alcohol.
I ended up drinking from about 2 in the avo until 3am yesterday and now I feel gross.
I was also extremely stoned in the afternoon before we went to the pub.
I've gotta stop this.
I also need a b.f... Anyone know someone?
Just send them my way, please.. thanks.
alcohol really does intensify the emotions - dw, it'll pass.
ReplyDeleteooh i'll place a boyfriend order too. tall, dark and handsome please
xx
last year i loved getting smashed and stoned but i lost the taste for liquor and i quit drugs for tyler. be careful sweetheart we love u
ReplyDeleteWhoa! That's hectic, G.! I'm sorry to hear you're having such a bummer. Hope it changes soon. X.
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling better soon :(
ReplyDeleteA good sleep, shower and a nice cup of tea usually helps me?
Stay strong xxx
A nice boy will come along soon!
ReplyDeleteNow, less drinking, missy.
<3
Hope you're feeling better now, luv! Alcohol is no fun when it makes you feel down in the dumps.
ReplyDeleteYour prince charming will come along one of these days, and sweep you off your feet. ;D
xXx