Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm concentrating on making myself healthier for the next few weeks.
Regular healthy meals and such are NOT on the new plan...

I need to start -
drinking minimum of 3L of water everyday - this is simple, but I don't drink water - ever
stop smoking cigarettes - only when I'm not drinking though
stop drinking - so no cigarettes
at least 2 hours of housework a day so I can get in some exercise
try and have a normal amount of hours of sleep - none of this sleeping for 12-14 hours straight shiz anymore


These things are simple. Majority of people this would already be in place for, I'm sure - but these things just don't apply for me.
I'm looking worn out and pale. My skin is horribly untoned and I've always got bags under my eyes.
I'm a slob.. so I've also gotta put these rules into place

Shower EVERYDAY - again, another normal thing but I get so darn lazy sometimes so I skip a day (this is when I'm extremely hungover)
moisturise everyday
spend a little more time putting my outfits together so I don't leave the home looking like a fucking 13 year old who can't dress
make sure my hair is done


Today I'm going to
scrub the house (hasn't been done in a few days because of my laziness)
sort out my wearable clothes from the rest

I'm feeling disgusting lately. Really disgusting.
Dirty. Sleazy. Slovenly. Easy.
Pot-head.



Yesterday I went to my friends house and we just smoked weed all day.
We did put a bed together. It took us four hours. I don't know whether the weed had anything to do with that shiteous amount of time spent on it, but we seemed pretty full on for that four hours.
Worked up a sweat.

Tonight I'm not going to go and smoke weed

I purged all my food yesterday but FUCK.. that was a massive amount. I've been eating a lot everyday for the past week.. minus the weekend in which I didn't eat at all..

I'm going on a fast.
Let's see how long it lasts, eh.


_____

I've also been struggling a lot without Darwin.
I keep thinking about where I was this time last year - what I was doing - how this time last year was the start of my most happiest time in my life.
I miss my ex and I miss living with him in Darwin - even though, at the time I remember wanting to break up with him.. but all that bad shit has been pushed to the back of my head and I only remember the good stuff. It's depressing.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds AWESOME! Spring cleaning for the home, body and soul, I like it!

    I'm so pleased that you're taking an interest in yourself, you're so worth it, G.!

    Best of luck with your new plan. Keeping fingers crossed for you. (KFX4U)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girly. That is a great list... when i start feeling like blah i just start making to do lists to feel much better. If you're gonna shower don't shampoo your hair every day, it'll dry out that natural nutrients and oil in your hair and dry it out.
    And cleaning out the clostet is always fun,what ever you find and you know you arent gonna wear it try donating it or take it to a consignment shop! Fun fun fun
    Good luck sweetstuff on all your plans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try and drink water every day as well. I never drink water, unless I'm working out. Even then it's vitamin water. :/
    And no alcohol sounds good, too. You've inspired me! :D
    Good luck with your new plan. <3
    xXx

    ReplyDelete