Processed meat patty - 80c
Butter - 100c
Egg - 147c
2 slices of bread - 125c
Caramel chocolates - 846c
Lollies - 1000c
Popcorn - 504c
Noodles - 516c
Apples - 210c
Tea - 200c
Banana - 260c
Ham - 75c
Biscuits - 300c
4363
I did purge it all though
That makes no difference though. FUCK
I have to say - I prefer a hangover and all the embarassment of a shit night out, compared to eating all that. I can't believe it. I've gotta stop. I'm gonna die if I don't.
wow that is a lot!! you'll make up for it though :) xx
ReplyDeletedont worry honey, we all have our binges. sounds like you kinda went crazy on the candy though (don't worry, i did that last week!) so i would say try to throw all that away as soon as possible so you wont be tempted anymore. other than that, just move on. it happened. theres nothing to do now...one binge wont hurt, i bet youre still a beauty!
ReplyDelete-frenzy xX
Everyone has tough times- you can get through it! Don't give up! xxx
ReplyDeletedont worry, tomorrow will be better,we can always be better.
ReplyDeletewe all ahve these shitty days, no need to be so hard on yourself !
xoxo
OMG, a woman who can eat me under the table! You'll probably drink me there too!
ReplyDeleteProbably best that you didn't hang on to it, though. You'd have felt like twelve different kinds of shit with it still in you!
It's out of your system now, so put it out of your mind too.
Never surrender, G.!
It hurts me to read that list..i'm so hungry lmao. love you sweetie, you've been great.
ReplyDeletexoxo