I just spent half an hour moving a 200kg piana. That should have burnt off something, right??
I feel like I'm about to vomit.
I also totally forgot what the fuck I was going to write about cos I had to move that piano.
Anyway - I'm pretty much out of news and stories. Nothing to be said.
Oh. I had a job trial yesterday. Got the job.
I'm working in the pub. So fucking boring here.
I'm used to drinking on the job. Smoking on the job. Having 4 shots of vodka and a couple of cones in my break and then just being silly and laughing with the other girls until it's time to clean up and go home.
Fuck. I miss it. I miss it a lot!! but I'd never go back up there.
Anyway - just thought I'd post some pretty pictures of my home.
This place is about a 10 minute walk - on the beach further away from my house.
And this is an old, old photo I found of me and my pup.
Shadow
He was put to sleep 3 years 7 months and 13days ago.. It'll be 14 days in just a few hours.
He was the best thing in my life. My heart broke when he was put to sleep.
He was my soul mate - even though he hated me at times haha
Little pin head on a big body
wow you live in such a beautiful area!! those photos make me want to drive to the coast and frolic in the sun :)
ReplyDeleteyour puppy was so cute. RIP x
Piano moving sounds painful!
ReplyDeleteYour home is deeply beautiful. I recognise the coastal vegetation. My neighbour has a big bush of those Trailing Daisies growing near her front door. So pretty!
Shadow was so gorgeous, I can understand that you're heart-broken. I doubt very much that he hated you. I'm sure you were his whole world. Dogs are wonderful that way. I'm so sorry, G.
Congrats on your new job. I'm sure you'll be running the place in true 'Gemm style' in no time. They're lucky to have you!
Have a good one, Love! X.
Aww cute puppy!! Sorry to hear about him being put to sleep. :(
ReplyDeleteThose photos are beautiful!!
Haha the house does look like something out of the Sims! That's Irish construction, not American... :/ Our house in the States looks like something out of a bad 1970's sitcom. I think I'd prefer the Sims.
xoxoxo
Comment received, reply delivered.
ReplyDeleteLove you like a woman possessed! Have a ferocious weekend, my friend!
It's obvious you have been through an awful lot, I wish you all the best. <3
ReplyDeleteYour dog was adorable.
ReplyDeleteAnd I wish I lived where you dooooo.
Thank you for sharing all of that, beautiful.
ReplyDelete<3