Thursday, October 7, 2010

Kinda bored post

I slept for 14 hours last night after only having two cones (which were as weak as my watery piss after drinking 4 litres of water yesterday)// I also ate:
2 slices of jam toast and 2 slices of bread

I vomited that up.

Hahaha, take TWO: today!!

Oh, right yeah - on top of that 4 litres of water, I also did some pretty hardcore cleaning for another four hours.
Couple things off the list I did when I said I wouldn't - but a couple I got right too, so it's cooool.

____

I think I've already been through my thinnest stage, which is sad.
Anyone else feel that way? That they'll never get back to what they used to have.
It seemed so easy then to achieve. I don't thnk I'll get back to what I used to be like.
____

ALSO! Good news. My dad is picking up his campervan thingy from Adelaide just before Christmas and then driving up through the middle of Australia and back to Darwin.

I'm going with him. I have to. HAVE to!

2-3 weeks driving through the beautiful Outback. No eating, only basic eating.. SUN, red earth... I want my friend to come along, I want to share this with someone other than my dad - but there's bloody no one around that would want to do this.

^^This is what we look at - this is the most perfect scene for me - I can't tell you how much this kind of area just fills me up with happiness^^


^^Sunset from Cullen Bay. This photo isn't very good to the actual colours you see. This picture is at Seafood on Cullen.. it's an All You Can Eat seafood restaurant (and everything else you could think of).. It kills me, but I love it^^



^^Drive through a couple hours of this to get to beautiful places like the picture below


^^Litchfield - there are about 4-5 massive rockpools/waterfalls out here

^^Bynoe Harbor - About 3 hours outside of Darwin - but this is what all the beaches look like, just different sizes - No swimming though. Too many crocs and killer jellyfish.

^^Berry Springs (and below) - this is only about 40 minutes outside of Darwin but it's pretty darn good - they find crocs in there sometimes though. Not cool.
And the two below pictures... this just makes me miss Darwin more.. sunbaking with my sister - nice big bottom there for you.


^^ I just wanna be this dark again... and this thin, even tho I was a good 5 kilos over my goal weight there.. I miss it.
Anyone else get those funkin lines on their stomach? No matter how thin I get, they're always there as big, fat, skin rolls - dunno how to get rid of them =(

I'm so fucking far from what I want.. hmm soldier on!

6 comments:

  1. I do sometimes feel like my skinny days are over and that I'm getting too old, but I'm just too fucking stubborn to give up!(Capricorn, anyone?!)

    I agree, you MUST go with your Papa.
    My god, Australia is soooo beautiful. I'd kill to go trekking through the outback with you. Lovely pics, G.

    I, too, need a tan. Your 'little creases' are barely visible. I have very deep cracks that I'd also like to be rid of. I'll do some research for us.

    Stay strong and keep fighting. X.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks beautiful. i want to do a road trip around australia someday. i'm like you - i go driving, especially when the scenery is amazing.
    those lines are a pain, but i guess no matter how thin one gets the skin will always always fold!
    stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post.
    Maybe try using Bio-Oil combined with one of those spikey cellulite massager things to increase the elasticity of your skin?
    xxKat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, me again.
    Pulling a late night on the net. (11:00pm)
    The lines can be from poor posture or overweight. Redness occurs due to a lack of circulation in that area. The most popular suggegtions - lose weight and sit up straight! I'm with Kat, Bio-oil and a good moisturising lotion. Nivea Q10 or Nivea Rich Nourishing Moisturiser. Water and gelatine (eating jelly/jelly babies and bears) also improve the skins elasticity.

    Nice navel, by the way. The last time I saw mine, dinosaurs still roamed the earth! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like and UN BORING post to me. The skinny days arent over... althugh i feel that way too.

    Austrailia is amazing, my god parents live there.. Btw those pics of you are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo I'd love to do a road trip like that!! If I ever have the money, I want to go on a really long one through the states, and go through the South, up to California, and then up to Canada.
    14-hour sleep sounds amazing. I've slept 3 in hours over the last 3 days, so I'm starting to go into Major-Sleep-Deprivation-Madness-Mode. :D Darn sleeping pills just don't work anymore!

    ReplyDelete