Hahaha. You girls made me laugh with the comments on my last blog. Don't know why - but I had a bit of a chuckle.. and yes Cinnamon - I most probably can drink you under the table too - but that's nothing to be proud of!! =)
Girls
Does anyone have any tips on getting over shit?
Time has not healed all wounds.
Right now, I'm feeling so happy and motivated.
I thought that maybe that was cos I've done half-okay with my cals and it was a fairly nice afternoon yesterday and today is great too.
But then I realised - it was because I finally got a message off J. A boy I mentioned the other week.. we spent a couple of weeks together pretty solidly. He reminds me of my ex. Completely of my ex. They dress in different styles, but super quality, same brand clothes. Messy, longish hair. Beard. Same colouring. They say the same things, like the same music, call their mothers by their first names, don't wear undies ever, kiss the same and same style in bed.
I miss my ex so much. Not him exactly, but the time we had together.. and I was distracting myself from the past with whatever I've been able to. New boys. New places. Excessive drinking. But then J came along (even though I'd slept with him a year or two earlier) ... but he came along again. Things seemed good.
Then he stopped contacting me.
But I got a message today.
Now I'm feeling all fucked up again.
I'm extremely happy right now. I've no idea.
It's super warm.
I've got GERLING blaring.
I've given up the cigs (since I posted when I said I would, bar Friday night when I had a few)
I just need to motivate myself to getting a tan.
efnaekrntkjnctjpwo eton4wtnjw nejfk nskjn rgislngkjndg
That's how excited I am.
Where did this come from??
I can usually talk myself through getting over things. If it keeps bothering me, try to keep my mind occupied with other things.
ReplyDeleteI also have no conscience, so that helps.
Was it a good message from J? Take things as they happen, maybe. Don't look too far into the past or future. Sorry I can't give better advice. :/ I was never a good one for serious advice.
xXx
I tend to go for distraction or change. I'm not sure there's any quick fix for it though.. sorry!
ReplyDeleteBoys. Can't live with them, can't live without them. It takes a long time to get over someone. Like, long. And you think you are over them and then something happens and WHAM all the feelings come back.
ReplyDeleteBest to learn from it.
xxK
Time is the only thing that makes feeling dwindle.
ReplyDeleteLOTS of time.
Lots of space.
And eventually you get over it.
But not if you still talk to him.
That resets the time clock.