DIFFERENCES!
The difference in my measurements is quite pathetic for the difference from 60kgs and previous measurements from when I was 54. Fuck man, I wish I would have done my measurements when I was 52kg and smaller.Does that make sense??
Okay, so these are the differences in my measurements between 54kg and 60kg.
Boobies @ 54kg - 33inches - @ 60kg - 35inches
Waist - 25inches - 27inches
Hips - 33inches - 35inches
And my arms are only a difference of 9inches and then 10inches ... thighs only have a difference of 2 inches.
I think that means that what I need to do is start TONING!
I'm a skinny fat, ya'll.
Inches are quite big though, aren't they??
___
Thanks for the concerns and comments on my post from Saturday.
I don't think my drinking and weed smoking is bad, compared to a lot of other people. But it's getting me down.
___
My dad booked my flight to Adelaide for the 23rd December.
Then I'll be driving for a couple of weeks through the centre of Australia. Woo hoo!!
3, 027 KM - 1, 880 miles for you kids that speak in miles.
Shitfuck picture.. but this is the drive I'll be doing!! Ohhh. Scary.The drive I did from Darwin to Gold Coast doesn't seem that big anymore... even tho that drive was 400km longer.
2 inches is great! inches are bigger than cms.
ReplyDeleteDrive safe :) Hope your car has good air con!!! and don't forget the tunes! xxx
aah i'm so jealous of your drive! i wanna come! i'm sure you'll have the best time xx
ReplyDeleteJeezus, that's quite a drive. Looks like our girl's in for a big adventure! Hope there will be photos!
ReplyDeleteAs for your measurements... we should all be that lucky!
Thanks for your comment. I replied beneath it, as always.
Laydahs! X.
Inches are too big. So are pounds and kg's. One of these days I'll be made of nothing but negative space.
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous of your road trip!!!
xXx