Tuesday, October 19, 2010

well ahh

I don't know what's going on here, but this makes me want to cry.
I've always had this "in awe" feeling when I see strong, powerful looking Amazonian women. I don't know what it is. In my head, these are the women I want to be like. I want to have this beautifully crafted 5'10 body. Gorgeous hips and big boobs. Strong, long legs.







Out of those four girls - I only really look up to Beyonce and Tyra Banks - but these types of photos just make me shake my head.
Why do these women want to do that to themselves? Make themselves so skinny and undernourished looking.
I hate Shakira - she can't dance - but she had an awesome body. Beautiful.
Now she looks like a junkie in that top pic.
And that third woman - look at her stomach at legs in that before pic!! Fuck. I think it's so attractive!
I'm thinner than she is in the stomach and thighs and I wouldn't want to look like that (only cos of my fucked up view of my own body and the town that I live in, and it's expectations of what's attractive)
I guess I just wish that there were more women like in the "before" pic.
I want to be like one of these women.
Intimidating, mostly.
Strong.
Healthy looking.
Beautiful skin.
Perfect lines on the body.
hmmm

Okay, calm down G before something silly happens.

5 comments:

  1. Without wishing to sound patronizing, I know just how you feel!

    Why is it we always want what we don't have?! (45kgs, XXS clothes, AA cup size and to NOT look like me!) Don't judge. My BDD is a bit out of control today.

    My OCD's not much better. I keep checking this comment for errors. My apologies if there are any.

    Hope your day improves! X.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some days I'm completely with you, others I'd kill to be teeny tiny. I wish I could make up my mind.
    Stay strong- do what makes you happy, you'll be beautiful either way xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I kinda agree.
    Shakira is totally hot!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get it either. I idolize Marilyn Monroe (cliche, I know), and she had CURVES. Big boobs and hips, and I think she looked absolutely perfect. Why can't I be happy when I look like that?
    'Tis mind boggling.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh noes... I feel like you are going to hate me for this.. lol but before I relapsed completely in May this year I had the exact measuments as beyonce.. everyone said I had that "perfect pin up girl" body... I used to love it for a little bit... but I can't be like that! I mean my measurements used to be 38D 26'' waist and 42'' hips or something like that... which is hour glass. I really praise beyonce for embracing it. The only reason she went that skinny was to be Deena in Dreamgirls..she told oprah that she did the Master Cleanse diet.. crazy huh

    ReplyDelete