Monday, August 23, 2010

Ah I dunnno anymore.

First off - thanks girls for the comments on how I'm not a whore haha. I appreciate them =)

Saw M on Saturday. You wouldn't believe the shiz he's starting to tell me. Honestly, wtf. This guy just keeps on keepin on with bullshit. I'll try and tell you guys in an interesting way so this doesn't drag out.

I went to the city earlier in the night to meet J. He's a lovely boy I hooked up with a few times when I'd hang out in Sydney. Very, very good looking and we get along massively great. So we had a few drinks and I ended up asking him to come with me and M to this party at some bar in Sydney. M "really, really, really likes" J.. so that was all well and good. Got to the party at the bar and it was for some chick M knows. A good friend of his. The girl and I got on really well. She was actually very nice for a fake-tanned, fake blonde, hair extensioned bimbo.
But the next day he's like ...
"Yeah, you know that chick from last night?"
"Yes, B?"
"We used to sleep together heaps, I met her on the dating site I met you. We'd always just have heaps of sex but then became good mates... Bla bla bla bla - more praising shit - but last night when you left, she was all over me. Like trying to kiss me and shit"
Why tell me they used to sleep together heaps, what's this point about??... Honestly, please tell me why boys say shit like this. Was this to make me jealous? .. And then she sent him a text the next day asking if she was "flashing her gash to everyone?" All he could talk about was her and then said "I feel a bit hard done-by that I didn't see it" .. And this was all in front of his friends who met us the next day.
I felt like such a toolbag!!!
Also, just to add - at the party, he was introducing me to everyone as his girlfriend. Which I completely hated because I am NOT his g.f. So why say this shiz about that girl?? ..
He says he likes me because I don't care much about things. I'm not uptight. yada yada.
Well I am fucking uptight about this. I don't give a crapstick whether he was sleeping with some girl. It's just annoying to hear and unnecessary!!!

J and I ended up leaving the party earlier and going over to our favourite pub for a while without M. He came later, drunk out of his head. J and I were getting along great but then I had to apologise to J and just go home with M cos it wasn't very nice with him there.

____

I got a call from my big bro last night at about 4am. He was on the edge of crying. He's 25 btw. But last night before he called me, a group of 16 year olds bashed him. He didn't fight back. Not that he couldn't. He's really fit and does boxing fights and stuff.. so his ego was a bit shit after this, because he didn't do anything.
We stopped talking about a month ago when he got all arked up about me being pregnant... but last night, he was going on about how he just needed to cry and that we have to be friends again because I'm the only one who answers his late night drunken calls and gives sympathy.
Me and my brother are super close now. I miss him a lot.
He's coming home soon, which is good cos I'd love to have a beer with him and a chat.

____

Food. Hmm, what to say about it.
I didn't eat all of Saturday and all of Sunday.. but last night (sunday night) when I got off the train coming back from M's house, my friend picked me up and we went and got baked.
I ate:
3/4 box of Pizza shapes (fuck) - 800-900?
2 ham toasted sandwhiches - 450
1 banana - 150
1 apple - 60
2 Ice creams - 361 ...
all equalling a total of: 1921c.
I kind of just giggled a bit then.
My fucking gosh!
NO MORE PIZZA SHAPES OR ICE CREAMS EVER AGAIN!!! .... or bread.
FUCK.




okay, so I'm out of stories. Now to read all yours! yay =)



Also, one last thing.. a question. After having been pregnant, it's seriously like - when I have a binge, or eat a lot of food.. it's like I'm on laxatives. I've been going to the toilet (number 2s) about 10 times a day. It's nuts. Has that happened to anyone else? Does this seem normal?
It's probably a good thing, right? hahha.

2 comments:

  1. He was probably saying it to maybe make you a little jealous, and to gauge your reaction. If you got upset about him telling you, he would have figured that means you like him a lot.

    That's my guess, anyway.

    I think having the sh*ts is normal. I've had a miscarriage and I was the same way for a few months afterwards. It's probably just your body trying to go back to normal.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE was TOTALLY trying to make you jealous!
    Augh, boys!

    ReplyDelete