Lying in the sun in my bikini with a packet of cigarettes and sick playlist used to be the highlight of my day. Now when I get in the sun (which I'm doing now) and have a cigarette, it just makes me want to vomit. I've got no energy. It's taking all my strength to write this right now but I don't want to lose my need to type so I can't stop.
Good thing about it though, my skin is all brown and nice and shiney again.
Good news or bad news first?? .. Well, I guess it's all bad news - even if it's good.
Friday, like I said - no food.
Saturday - okay food.
Sunday - no food.
Last night (Monday) - fucking wow. Dirty, dirty amounts of food.
I'm still a fatty.
So I met up with this boy on Sunday from the dating site (I guess this is good news, but also bad).. We got along super well. He's attractive, generous, good humour and tall! We went to a few different pubs around the city. He wanted to go to his friends pub.. I didn't think it'd be that big of a deal until I realised a good lot of his friends were there. I was introduced, kind of awkward. We got drunk together and somehow I ended up agreeing on going back to his place. When I agreed, I'm pretty certain I was agreeing to a different night of staying over - but um he changed it around to that night. So I went back, all was okay but then I saw his mum and little sister on the lounge. And I was introduced again. WTF. I only met him that day and I've already met a good lot of his friends and his family.
He even asked me to be his g.f. Keen or what.
I don't know whether I'm just settling for this. It's bad because I don't want to deal with all this stuff. I just want to already be comfortable in the relationship.
I forget what else I was going to say.
I hope my friend calls soon. I'm keen to get out of the house for even just a little while.
Wow, what a fast mover!
ReplyDeleteI would be totally freaked by that.
I hate bimbos and just all fake blondes fake tan bitches... I know you cool about some things, but i don't think someone saying they slept with her loads and decide to be friends afterwards is right... how is that FRIENDS? I don't believe you sleep with friends kiss them or are atracted to them...
ReplyDelete