Friday, August 27, 2010

Oh Gorillaz.

Okay, so it's been a while since my last post.
I've just been so exhausted with all the progress I HAVEN'T been making that I just haven't had time!

I've been job hunting this past week. Few different interviews and such. All leading nowhere.
I really, really doubt I'm going to get a job with the way I look right now. And I don't mean with the weight, cos I'm slowly, slowly getting back into shape.. but all the tattoos and piercings I have now. It's nothing hardcore or whatever - just not suited to an office job which is what I'm looking for. Like, fuck - there's nothing else to bloody do around here! The only jobs available are retail or fucking office work. I hate the shit!

Without giving too much away, I live about an hour North of Sydney city.. anyone who's from Sydney or around this area would know where I'm talking about and it's fucked! There's nothing to do. Dumb, dumb, dumb!!

My dad is asking whether I'll do a road trip with him, up to Darwin again and then around the West coast of Australia stopping in Broome and places like that. Man, I'm so bloody keen to do that! It'd be awesome.

I told M the other day that I wasn't too sure on whether I'd want to see him again. Cos of that stuff he told me, fair enough if it was to make me jealous - some people play those fucked up games.. but I don't. He apologised, la la shit. And then he suggested moving in together next year when he buys a house.. wtf. haha.



I haven't really been eating anything at all for the last few days. All throughout the day I don't need food.. but when the night time comes and I smoke weed, I just go crazy! I can stop myself easy, but sometimes those ice creams just get the better of me.

I didn't eat at all yesterday but had some leftover dinner about 10 when I got home.. then I chucked it up. Good girl, G.

Apart from that, I don't really have any news.
It's all pretty bland. The boy I got pregnant to has been phoning me a lot. Wanting to hang out.
He's a good friend of my best friends boyfriend (ah!) .. and seems a lot better as someone I'd want to be hanging out with over M. Joe (the pregnancy boy) would sit a lot better in my life. He lives close (M lives an hour away) .. he smokes weed, he goes to the local pub, I already know I enjoy sex with him a lot better than M - which is nuts, cos like I've said, I don't like sex.. and he's grown up the same way I have. Not coming from a rich family or living in a wealthy area.. going to a public school and the likes.



Am I just rambling? Probably.. but I think I'm gonna try hanging out with Joe a bit more.
Sorry girls. You shouldn't have bothered reading that haha.

1 comment:

  1. joe sounds like alot more fun!1 i live in sydney. im thinking newcastle? gosford?? weed used to make me hell paranoid!!

    ReplyDelete