Monday, August 30, 2010

Golly Gumdrops.

This week is the the week of easing into weight loss.
I haven't been trying at all. I'm kidding myself if I have.. so what if I haven't been eating during the day. It's all cancelled out with my munchies binge purge at the end of the night. That thing's a killer, you know?

Once upon a time, it did work. I wouldn't eat during the day. I'd walk for three hours and then I'd purge up my dinner and live on a few stuffed olives for the rest of the night (which, by the way just make my DAY! I love them).. but that was still about 1500calories less I was consuming a day anyway.

I went for a lovely walk along the beach yesterday. The sun was shining. The sky was blue. I was in shorts and a singlet and just la la-ing to my iPod.. My skin went all nice and brown and I could feel the twang in my calves as I struggled up the sand dunes. It was nice.
Today, however - is NOT a nice day. There are clouds and it's windy... so no beach walk today.
Today is devoted to cleaning. Lots of cleaning.
It gets my heart racing and I sweat it out.

So this week.. and forever more - my exercise will be consisting of hours of hard labour in the house, scrubbing and the likes.. and on a warm day - I'm going to start doing that few hours of walking on the beach. It's not much.. but for me it is.
I'm also quitting weed this week. See whether it makes a difference to my eating style.
Or, maybe I can stay on weed and when I get home just control myself, which I know I can do and just go to bed. But do I risk it?


This weekend has been a bit sus. Went to the pub on Friday. Don't really wanna talk about it.. apart from it being a bit strange with the way people were reacting to me.
I'm not being full of myself - just the difference between Friday and other Fridays was a bit sus.
I dressed casually this time.. (not that I dressed up other times, but I usually put on a nice dress or top and pair it with something short)
But this time! I just wore a pair of super-low-cut jeans, sandals and a mid-driff white t-shirt with a super pixelled panda bear on the front that I bought from a $2 store on the Gold Coast.. The reaction people were giving me was strange. I walked past heaps people who actually said "wow" as they walked past me.. or just completely stared me up and down with their mouth open.
This is NOT a reaction I normally get. I think it might have just been cos my tum tum is the most tanned bit on me at the moment and it was visible. I guess I just stood out compared to the other chicks there in the hoe-clothes. Anyway, I was stoked!
I don't think I need to lose that much more weight, after hearing this. I think I just need to lose a few kilos. Maybe have a goal weight of 55kg.
7kilos to lose.

This will be eaaaasssyyy.

2 comments:

  1. I have it on good authority that men prefer women with a subtle dress sense to an in-your-face 'ho up from the flo up'! They like to guess what's under our clothes instead of having it shoved in their faces! The fact that you caused such a stir in just your jeans and a panda tee says something really awesome about you. I think the vibe you described as 'sus' is pure jealousy, plain and simple! You go girl, let the girls hate and men appreciate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you're going to hateeee me; i went to both red and bounce ;) haha im sorry im sorry! please dont hurt me!
    lol yeah they were both complete holes but i was that wasted that i had the best night ive had in a loooong time :)

    loving this nice weather, i should follow suit and start walking on the beach again...

    ReplyDelete