Sunday, August 15, 2010

EH EHHHH

Thanks for your comments, kids!
I've realised now tho, after looking at my entry a couple of times - it kind of makes me sad to see what I used to be like.
Maybe that's not the thinnest in your standards, but it's what looks natural and normal for me.

So I went out on Friday night.
I've got some big blank patches. I don't really remember a lot except:
Staring down some chick when we first got in there. This girl is crazy and about 4 years younger than me. She keeps being an absolute fuckwit, tossbag bitch to my friend after she told her to fuck off and leave another mate of mine alone. So now she's after my good friend for that, and now it's probably gone down the line to me. Apparently she's afraid of me, which is all well and good apart from if I actually got into a bit of a fight with this girl, I'm the weakest person around haha. I don't get in fights, they're wrong.. but I can sure abuse someone verbally with wit and make them look like a dickhead. So we'll see what happens with this girl.
I can't believe girls that much younger than us have the balls to come and have a dig. I'd NEVER even look at any girl older than me the wrong way. They always looked tough and I just wouldn't do it out of respect.
Another thing I remember, is taking a 32 year old back to my house cos he was lonely.
He's gay, but he doesn't realise it yet haha. I told him that I'm not touching him. No sex, no kissing, nothing.. and he agreed. So we sat in my room and watched tv with beers for the rest of the night. And then I woke up, and he was having a coffee with my mum.
It was strange.
Man, that guy - I never wanna see him again. He's a fruitcake.

Because of my dirty Friday - I ended up being too hungover to go and see this other boy in the city for my date thingy. So I'm gonna go and see him today. Sunday sesh!!
It's quite warm today so I think we're just gonna go hang out in a beer garden somewhere and have a few beers. Should be alright.
But I'm worried. Ahhhh.

BTW, I didn't eat anything on Friday (probably another reason for why I was wrecked on Saturday) ... yesterday, I got baked and ate umm... 3 ice creams. 2 tiny, tiny apples and about 8 spring rolls.
mmm yum.
It's been a good few days of eating. Can't see myself eating tonight either.
Ahh wooo

No comments:

Post a Comment