Yesterday was a pretty good day until about 10 last night.
I had some cereal - 170c and a chocolate sponge roll - 150c.. so I was sitting at about 320c for the whole day.. and then my friend called and we went to have a few cones.
I came home and it was awful
I ate:
4 ice creams
2 sponge rolls
Cereal
2 mandarins
4 small pieces of bread with peanut butter
and a banana.
Umm.
I'm doing fine throughout the day. I have no cravings and I don't want food. It's just after I go for a fricken smoke I come home and eat. Just eat and eat.
Anyway, I went out with my friend last night, her boyfriend and some other boy.
I honestly think they brought this other boy along to set me up haha.
The night before last I was whinging to my friend and her boyfriend about how desperate I felt (I was doing it in the funniest way possible, trying to make it seem like a joke, but that obviously didn't work) .. And I was just saying I think it's time I found myself a boyfriend. I've never been like this before. I've always been against relationships.
So this boy came along. He was a bit strange. Bit young. Nervous. He wasn't funny, just a lame kind of say-anything-to-not-seem-so-boring.
I was being normal. Just saying stupid shit that I usually do.. but when he got out of the car and my friends boyfriend went to say bye.. he apparently said to friends b.f that I was "out there" ..
.. all my friends b.f did was laugh. He wouldn't explain to me what I'd done wrong. I think the new boy said some other stuff, but I was baked and I've forgotten.
So anyway, the whole thing was kind of embarassing. They've never brought another boy along before.. so it seemed an obvious setup but then I'm told I'm too "out there" ... awkward.
I hate it when boys dismiss you or take a dig at you if they think they're being setup with you.. before you can actually tell them that they're sus to begin with.
This doesn't make sense. This whole thing.
I was just feeling awkward.
-----
I cleaned heaps yesterday. Quite proud of myself. It was a good 4 hours of cleaning.
It's gotta count as a bit of exercise, right? =)
What the heck does "out there" even mean? Seems to me like he knew he didn't have a chance with someone as fabulous as you, and he was just trying to save face. He sounded like a bot of a bore anyway!
ReplyDelete:-*