I'm having an afternoon of Muse. Matt Bellamy is my savior at the moment.
Last night we went and had a smoke on the water front. Then we went to McDonalds and I bought a medium quarter pounder meal and a sundae.
My friend bought a medium double cheeseburger meal, apple pie and a sundae..
She's gone through her e.d. She got down to about 41kg at one point, I think.. and she's about my height - 5'6. It was amazing. I didn't even know this was happening to her though because back in high school everyone was kind of naive to this problem. We just thought she'd lost weight and was fine. Hmm, well she put on a bunch of weight and is now at a normal 60 healthy kilos.
For the first time in about 3 years, I now weigh more than her.
Today I'm not eating, unless I go and get stoned tonight - which I most likely will.
Oh god. I can't describe the feeling I have right now.
I haven't been this filled up by music in such a long time. It's awesome. I feel like lying on the ground and screaming/crying/singing along to "Invincible" by Muse.
haha gay.
Anyway - we went to the pub on Friday night. It was alright. I blacked out for a big part of it. Dang. I don't know what I've said - who I talked to. Oh golly.
Anyway, we danced crazy and had a good time.
Dancing crazy in this place just doesn't work. We just look really stupid instead.
It was alright at the old Good Club.
I don't really have anything interesting to talk about. I just feel like typing.
No comments:
Post a Comment