Saturday, November 22, 2008

Angry Morning - AGAIN

My shift button just will not work properly. I think there's a build up of crumbs and other bad crap underneath it.
I blame myself. I treat my lappy so bad.
Leave it on the floor.
My dog sleeps over it.
I drop it.
Eat over it.

He's good to me.


___________

This morning is not a good morning. I did fantastically yesterday so it's kept me from not feeling *too* bad this morning about what happened in the past 12 hours.

I was supposed to stay inside for the night last night but at about 12:30 I ended up going to my friends house - skulling some Passion Pop (our cheap 5 buck wine) and heading to the club. We were going to go to one club but decided on a different one up the road. Got a message this morning from the boy I'm seeing.. Let's call him Robbo. So I got a message from Robbo saying he'd been at the original club. Long story short. He didn't tell me he was going last night cos he was with some other girl. I don't mind that he was with some other girl. But he just does it so obviously!!! One time he was just *smashed* off his face.. stumbling around infront of me with some girl on his arm. I called to him about 4 times. He had to come within a foot of me to recognise me.
Very pissy.


Whatever. My writing isn't making sense today.

But the worst thing to happen this morning - when I got home - I ate a cheese and bacon roll.
='(
It was about 6 in the morning. Bad, bad times.

I now need to prove to myself that I can last another
3 hours - 40 minutes
until my next piece of food
I'll be good and I'll get Subway.
I forgot to mention. I did another hour and a half walking last night. To the local shops and back. gave Miss Girl (dog) a walk and danced for about four hours. I'm really hoping I didn't do too much damage with that roll. Hey! I'm also still at 59. Ticks for me!

Oh gosh. I'm just not functioning today.

No comments:

Post a Comment