I'm very frustrated this morning.
A girl at work told people I went on a lunch date with some boy from I.T - She said she thought it was "cute"
This makes me feel so angry - it's not cute. I wouldn't ever go on a date with this boy.
..He's weird..
..He has no personality..
..He's slow..
..He puts too much gel in his hair..
This may seem as though I actually do like him - but I don't
On MSN the other night (yeah, weird.. he added me)
Him: "So what do you think about cars?"
Me: "I don't really have an interest in cars, not my thing"
Him: "What about the guys that drive them? ;-)"
WTF
Who asks that kind of shiz?
I've got the other boy and I don't want anyone else. He doesn't even compare to the boy I'm seeing now.
The boy I see is TALL. Well built. Dark curly hair. Beautiful, rough, manly hands. Tattoos.
I just think he's great.
/End Rant.
Alright - so. Back to business.
You know I ate those cupcakes last night. It was like a massacre scene. Crumbs and mini cupcake patties everywhere. All over the kitchen bench.
I fed some to my dog - you know, thinking it would help me eat less.. but I just matched her. For every one of them she ate - I ate.
She's a little fatty too. Maybe we should both diet together. Apparently when you can't feel a dogs ribs, then they're overweight. My little girl is definitely overweight.
So I ate the cakes. But that was pretty much all I ate yesterday.
3 cans of Diet Coke
20 bazillion mini cupcakes.
Not too bad? No! Bad!
BUT
I did weigh in at 59 again this morn. Good for me. It's working.
This morning has not been so good.
I've already consumed 213 calories. All in one small sample of a Honey and Banana smoothie.
Sometimes I really enjoy the free samples they give at the train station. Ice-creams and chips and Coke and V.. but today it was not welcome.
It was so nice though. Yum.
No more until dinner. Tonight I'm having Subway. It's low calories and fills me up - but today is also Friday so no doubt I'll go buy myself a big packet of chips and a pack of beer. No! No Beer!!
___________________________________
Well I'm just so darn happy with myself.
___________________________________
Well I'm just so darn happy with myself.
Today I had that smoothie thingy but have had nothing since. I got through lunch time so well. I was looking for some food ideas on the internet that had low cal - but then I thought "No! This is where I need to stay strong!" .. So I closed the internet and went off to lunch. It's such a beautiful warm day today so I took a stroll down to Darling Harbour (I'm in Sydney city atm) - along the harbour and around the water and then over that bridge that connects the harbour to Pyrmont. It's a nice walk. It was so lovely and warm and my shoulders were heating up. On the way back I stopped at Coles to buy myself some water BUT instead of going for the flavoured water (which contains 61 calories!!) - I stopped myself and bought the normal no-fuss water. I'm very happy with myself - even if that was just a tiny change and only a little pissy hour long walk. It's Friday drinks this afternoon. Not sure what I'm gonna do. Do I take the beer? It is pure blonde so less carbs or some shiz? I dunno. I feel like a nice cocktail.
Fyi vodka, gin, and rum have the least calories w/ the most kick. I choose one of those with fresca, club soda, or d. coke.
ReplyDeleteIf you must drink at all.. Also, Guinness has the least calories//most alcohol content of all beers.
Don't ask me how I know this ha ha
And great job! Walks are goood, water's good. Keep up the good, girl ;]
Hana