Sunday, November 23, 2008

Full Day

Barbie finished. Friend messaged. Suggested we go and pick out some movies.
Got some movies.
Decided on some food. Now I'm going to list what I ate today during our movie afternoon.
Can of regular Coke.
Subway - "Low fat" chicken. Lettuce. Capsicum. Onion. Cucumber. Mayo. Teeny bit of salt.
Half a bag of Tasty Jacks Salt & Vinegar chips.
3 glasses of regular Coke.
A Gay Time (nicest ice-cream ever)
Half a bag of buttered pop-corn.

I think my stomach has stretched about 10 inches


But it's okay. I'm going to take this as my fat day and I'm not going to worry myself too much about it. I did okay. It was all in 5 hours. So technically, I'm still on the Fast5. I just changed my hours a little, see?
These pimples will not go away. They aren't pimples actually. More like big fat masses of red skin. It's horrible. I never get pimples.
So - last weigh in I was at 62. Is that possible? We'll see, pig, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment