Saturday, November 22, 2008

SAD

I ate McDonalds.
I ate a cheeseburger. Small chips & a medium coke.
I purged about half.
I'm not feeling too bad because I haven't eaten anything else and I *won't* for the rest of the night.

I have pimps breakin' out all over my face. There's three big, fat, under the skin ones on my chin. I'm not sure what it's from.

Robbo messaged me. Conversation goes as follows.
- Present!
(he says this word when he wants something to present itself - so he was actually saying 'come over')
- Right!
- I need you
- Only when you feel like it
- I feel like it now
- Well go and find someone else then
- Wow. Nice!
- It's also nice only being wanted/contacted by you when you feel like it

I haven't heard back from him since this afternoon.
I wonder if I'll get any drunken messages tonight.

I'm feeling a bit down at the moment. A bit lonely. Maybe I should go out tonight and drink.
I just don't know.

1 comment:

  1. Boys are stupid. You should know that by now.
    And don't stress bout the McDonald's - Taking your time will still get you there.

    ReplyDelete