So.. this was kind of an impulse thing.
I thought maybe I could start a blog one day but after reading a few different blogs I kinda came to the conclusion that what I would be writing about wouldn't actually be that interesting.. but now that I think about it - I don't give a CRAP if it's not that interesting.
Sooo, um now a little about me?
I'm about 5'7 - 60kg. Sometimes I don't think I'm actually 60kg. I think maybe I'm about 5kg over that. I think my scale is wrong. It's okay though - being on my broken scale makes me feel a little better about myself.
I feel like a massive fatty boombah. I know I'm not, but the point is - I have to do something about it.
I'm absolutely terrible with my calories and counting and all that stuff.. and living in Australia, basically everything is written in KJ.. And I'm just not bothered enough to figure that shiz out.
I think that this blog will be about everyday things but a lot of focus on what I'm eating and how I'm feeling about my body.
Yesterday I was very sick. Dunno what happened but it totally fucked my Sunday up something chronic. At first I thought "mad - being sick, I wont eat much and just miiight lose some weight" ... but for some reason I ate more than ever.
I had:
3 yoghurt cups.
3 crunchy muesli bars with choc chips - maybe four
A big fat dinner of sausages and mash and then like a
jazillion sour worms. Sour worms. mmm. I just can't help myself. I really can't.
Today was a littttle better..
I ate:
Half a sandwhich - brown bread. tomato. cheese. mustard. pepper.
One piece of fish. Half a cucumber and a few chippies.
Actually. It's not that good. What's wrong with me? Where is my discipline!?
I s'pose maybe there's also room here for a bit of background.
I used to be a fatty. I wont deny it.
At my biggest - I was about 74kg.
Suddenly I was hanging out with the wrong crowd - smoking a lot of mj. Pretty soon I'd lost interest in going out. Food. Happiness. Work.. I was never hungry. My cravings were gone. I had no interest in eating and a few bites of food would fill me up to the brim - at the time though. I was always ill. Headaches to the max and then suddenly it all kinda crashed around me even more. I decided on a change. I stopped being friends with the girl I was hanging with and started coming out of that massive depression.. I was interested in myself again and I started dressing myself up more and that's when I'd realised that I'd lost about 14 kilos in half a year.. maybe less. It was a big change. I kept it up for a while. Kept off the food. Spent the weekends just dancing and walking. I think I got too happy and that's when I started eating massive amounts. I'm only a couple of kilos more than what I used to be but I feel massive. Unattractive. Flabby. Pale. Just horrible. So now! Maybe with the help of this blog.. I will lose the weight.. and maybe a bit more.
By the way - today is bad for me. I haven't bothered with my hair. It's greasy. In horrible condition. Split ends. Fluffy. Absolutely disgusting!
Tomorrow I'll go to work a fat belly and dirty hair. Bags under my eyes from having this flu. Good. Looking forward to it. Wish me luck.. OKAY?!
No comments:
Post a Comment