Wednesday, November 26, 2008

This morning has been horrible.
We had our team meeting. Of course there were 300 calorie scones there. I had a quarter of a blueberry and white chocolate scone and a quarter of a chocolate chip scone. SO I think this means that tonight will be the very minimal.
Wondering whether I should have the fish and chips I planned on. The stuff I make comes to about 400 calories. Maybe I should have last nights dinner again. The toast and tuna. Yes. I think after what a bad morning today has been, I'll just have the tuna and toast.
Our team meeting went awful.
I confronted the bitch supervisor and my face went red and my heart was thumping.
I couldn't handle it. She's the biggest control freak ever.
She has organised a meeting with me, the principal and her now. It was all because I took my friend with me to buy morning tea instead of following her direction and going by myself.
Dumb petty girl.

I have my period today. No walking. Feeling sick. Aspro after Aspro after No Doze after Aspro. I'm feeling terrible.

1 comment: