Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sick day - doing WELL?!

Hello hello.
So. Today is day three of my fast5 - i'm not sure ..hoow.. long this will go for.. but today I am doing very well considering I'm home and have access to all this food.
I've only had a can of Diet Coke.
I've got a very big headache but I'm putting that down to staying in bed too long playing Neopets.
I re-activated my Neopets account yesterday while I was bored at work. haha.
It's changed so much! but I still love it. My cute little neopets.
I've been coughing up so much phlegm the past couple of days. I feel horrible.
I feel like a waste right now. Having not gotten out of bed at all today. But it's a sick day.. so I'm enititled to it, right?
Today I weighed in at 59 kilos. SO I am getting there. Slowly.
My goal weight is 55 ..Or something.. So you know it's not a totally unreachable weight. I think the lowest I've gotten to is about 57 and I was completely happy with that.
I have to get back into drinking the vodka instead of beers and dancing a lot.
I've been trying out a few different pills lately for the upcoming music festival. They are fucking shit. Where can I find something that's just going to send me off into space? I took some lovely (best ones ever) at this past NYE. They were great. NOW I need to figure out where to find these again.
I'm very bored. I might go and walk up the road and buy some more Diet Coke. Or take a shower. My hair is greeeasssy as!!
___________________________________
Okay well today turned out horribly.
I've had two cans of Diet Coke - which isn't that bad but just wait
I got bored
SO I decided to take a walk to the corner store and...
buy cake mix!!! ah wtf. I'm so dumb!!
I decided on some mini cupcakes cake mix cos I thought - well, I'll only have a couple and you know, it wont be so bad... but I ate.. get ready for it....
EIGHT
Gosh. I'm so weak. And I so know I'll have some more soon.
So that means that there's no din dins.
I can do that. I'll have another Diet Coke most likely and I'll allow myself another.. 2.. no 3.. cupcakes.
BUT it is past 5. And I did eat those cupcakes after 5. So everything should be sweet. Right?
Yeah. Totally.
Everything is swelllll.
I'm not allowed to cough in my bathroom anymore.
My mum thinks I'm purging when I do.
Most of the time, I am.
But I just yell at her and tell her I have a cough.
WHY DID I MAKE THOSE CUPCAKES? I NEVER EVEN BAKE!!

1 comment:

  1. I have been on fast5 for 6 days, and I have lost 4 pounds... the book says you gain weight in the early part... but I didn't. And actually, its hard to stuff your face for a full 5 hours, ya know?

    ReplyDelete