Well aren't I just a happy ?little? vegemite today!
This morning I weighed in at 58.5KG.
I had a crack at my BMI. It's a desirable 20.
Now, what's with saying desirable? It makes me feel gross. Makes me feel as though I should be a 10!. . You're a desirable weight. I don't want to be that. As though it's just second best - but, I guess it kinda is second best. My new GW is 53kg where I can be classed as underweight.
So that's another 5kg to lose.. or 11 pounds. 11 pounds sounds horrible. I've got such a treck ahead of me.
Last night I was quite good. I had:
1 bowl of beer battered chips - 200cal
1 yoghurt cup - 109cal
4 sour worms @ like.. 40cal each?? (omgosh!)
So yesterdays intake for the whole day was about 500cal (including teas and things) - which isn't too bad taking into consideration I purged half of it and worked off about 200cal in walking yesterday... well, according to the calculators on http://www.freedieting.com/ I worked off that amount - so um, I'm feeling pretty good about myself this morning.
I'm going to ask a dumb question.
Does purging help tighten stomach muscles at all?? Maybe flatten it down a bit??
After a night of it, my tum tum is nice and flat but maybe that's just cos I've taken everything out of it and it just sucks itself in naturally.
No news to report on. I don't think.
I feel like having a quiet weekend.
A smoke.
But I don't want the side effects. The cravings. The sleepyness.
Maybe I should take a few No-Doze at once and have a couple of fags. (Isn't that just the worst word for it? haha). I could probably get the same effect. Or maybe.. I might buy myself a nice bottle of Jagermeister and some Red Bull. I haven't had that in a long time. That was always good.
I have 6 free cocktail passes for this swanky pub out at the Rocks (sydney harbour). Maybe I should hit that up tonight? Spend a night in the city? Nah nah, cos on the way home I'll pick up some greasy pizza from the 24hour kebab shop. No-one wants that shiz at 4am.
No comments:
Post a Comment