Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Today was very good.
I stuck to the Fast5. Have been on it for a week now (... =( -minus-SundayXX)

So tonight I got home.
Made myself some tuna on a piece of toast -no butter- with some cucumber and dijonnaise. It was very nice and surprisingly very filling. I also had two yogurt cups. I just could not resist!!
But I've still done very well.
Today at lunch I went for a brisk 1one hour walk. It was fairly windy. My already greasy hair was blowing to the side and just sticking there.
I'm very happy with myself. I feel like there's no need to go into a rant about something.
This weekend shall be good. We're finally getting Foxtel installed (you know, the tv thingy) ... so I'm finally going to be able to watch all my favourite old cartoons
Rocko's Modern Life
AAHHH!! Real Monsters
Hey Arnold!
Angry Beavers
Spongebob Squarepants

Okay - I like cartoons - so what?

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I like cartoons.

    Whoever has a problem.. can go eat a cake or something ;] ha ha ha sorry slap happy + new d.pills = SILLY :D;D:D

    xo Hana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that feeling =]

    ReplyDelete