Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ah, um.. what?>?

Nothing to report on.

I'm blank again.

Maybe I've been smoking too much - I've never been so blank. Well, from memory.
The last week I've pretty much been smoking with my friends every night.


Friay was... disgusting
So much potential and I fucked it up by not knowing how I fucked it up.

One minute - having a mad time. Semi-sober. Next minute I'm upstairs in the private part of the Good Club with this boys hand in the wrong places.
This boy is a boy I've mentioned earlier. The one in the mad Australian band. Fuck.
Should not have hooked up with him. Big, big mistake.
If only the Brazillian was there like planned.

I don't want to talk much about it - just want to spread the word that:
.GOON WRECKS A GOOD NIGHT.
but whatever.
Don't skoll goon if you want a good night.
I just don't understand. I don't understand how I got so wasted on $20.
Usually I spend about 5 times that and I'm never that wasted. I don't remember anything. There was a point in the night where we went to a private party on another level and I thought I dreamt it or it happened weeks ago. How am I so blank? I blacked out for maority of the night.
I FELL ASLEEP ON THE LOUNGES!!!!
Fuck. HAHAHA.
I don't think I'll go back next week...
__
Okay, business news:
Since my last post - I'd eaten one slice of dessert pie.
Last night - had a smoke and ate:
2 slices of toast
Pie
Tea
2 Mandys
2 Carrots
3 small chicken wings.
So I did fuck it up. BUT - you can definitely see the improvement in bloat in my stomach and that area.. so today!!! I shall be doing the mass restriction again.
It's 3:30pm and I've had one coffee. I'm DONE. .. even if I do go get baked later.

2 comments:

  1. goon is death
    tried sugarfree cruisers? if you're a lightweight (they're only 5%) like me they're the best thing ever; yum and low-ish cals :)

    ahh eventful night..
    cheer up soon love :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, im new to all this. no followers yet. hope u dont mind if i follow u?? we are of similar height. im around 63kgs though. i think. havnt weighed myself in awhile. where u from?

    ReplyDelete