Yeah yeah!!
I kept up with the fast yesterday - again, mass amounts of calories in the drinks but fuck it.
I'm proud!
-----
I just feel so fucking guilty lately about my food. Even if it's an olive, I just think ::fuck, get that shit out of my stomach:: = it's lovely, I haven't felt like that in ages =)
--------------------
Oh - I'm swearing quite a bit. I gotta stop that. It's rough.
Anyway - it's HUMP DAY!!!
Wednesday is always a good day to reach cos it's all downhill easy from here until the weekend.
Although - this weekend wont be too good. I'm going to the Local Club with my friend. It's gonna be bad. I bet I'll wake up Saturday and find that I've been glassed in the face or something.
It's rough, man. I'm not looking forward to it. Too many people hate me there...
But then - I love seeing the reaction of all the "popular" girls when they see how much I've changed - back then, you know, they were friendly - but they wouldn't pay much attention to me. Tease me behind my back. Just do fucked up shit and think they were a lot higher than what they were.
Anyway - they're all fat and disgusting now (haha typical story) .. and all the "popular" boys are stuck with this bunch of ugly, thinning-hair-from-masses-of-bleach bitchfaces cos they were always so fucking rude to everyone who wasn't in this select group of girls...
The reaction I get when I'm there is just.. priceless.. I hope they're regretting everything they ever said/teased me about.
The things they say to me now.. how much attention they pay to me.
It's disgusting.. because they don't even compare to people like the Brazillian (probably not the best nickname) or other people from the Good Club. They just have NO idea on how disgustingly backward and ugly they are. They look like an incestuous bunch of pigs.
Why oh WHY would they EVER think they have a chance now?? ... haha.
I need a new scale. Mine's broken. =(
---
OH YEAH - FESTIVAL TICKETS GO ON SALE TODAY. WOO HOO. GET EXCITED.
hahahaha why on earth are you going there? other then the enormous ego boost that will come of it :D
ReplyDeletehave some fuuun anyway
xx
omg seeing their reaction sounds so fun revenge is sweet eh?
ReplyDeletehave a good time :D
x