Last night I got very stoned.
Yesterdays mess of food
3 x Cornetto - 750 - purged
Soup - 300 - purged
Curried prawns w/rice - 350
After smoking
Milo bar - 400
Skittles - 220
Maltesers - 220
Almond chocolate bar - 300
M&Ms - 270
Kettle Lime chips - 520
Chicken chips - 500
Cheese and bacon balls - 550
Chips - 150
haha fuck. All purged as much as I could. But ummmm, I don't think it did any good.
Why don't I feel guilty?
I dunno. Don't care.
Now I'm about to go and eat heeeeaps of full cream yoghurt. Yay.
None of you can say you've done a worse binge than me!!! haha woo I win!
hahaha
ReplyDeleteI'm house sitting and bored. I just made a full batch of chocolate eclairs. My hands and face are covered in chocolate, cream and vomit.
Listening to Jimi Hendrix way loud.
Life is sweeeeeeet.
Fucking insane.
for some reason eating on the weekend doesnt seem as bad as weekday eating
ReplyDeleteat least your night must've been goooood
:)
x