Um
I don't support or admire the whole "I wanna be Ana" thing. I find it all kind of silly. I don't aspire to be "Ana" or "Mia" and I most certainly do not name myself Anorexic - in neither my body or mind. I would say I have a small case of Bulimia, which I've mentioned in previous posts.
I'm kinda feeling weird about being part of this community, when I read blogs about people trying to define whether they're "Ana" or not and treating it as though it's something you can just take on board when you feel like it.
Stop wondering whether you are.. You'd know if you are.
I know I've complained about all this before - but these girls need to understand that "Ana" is no savior. Just because you strain to believe that she is on your shoulder or in the back of your mind - does not mean the weight will melt off.
Take charge of your actions and lose weight - don't think that "Ana" is going to do it for you - because that's just a state of mind after you've done the hard work... It doesn't magically appear one day because you want it to be there.
____
I just want people who read this blog to know that I am not in search of it. I'm not trying to be Anorexic - nor do I want to be.
I'm just trying to lose weight the way that clearly works for me and to vent my frustrations about this and life in the process..
Good for you.
ReplyDeleteIt's good to see someone showing a bit of brain.
i recognize myself a lot in your post. hugs!
ReplyDeleteI think whenever I put anorexia as a person using the name "ana" it makes my ednos more of a stable object instead of a illness. I know I have a problem but I dont see this problem as a blessing or something that helps me lose weight because I would truely love to not have any kind of ednos. But thinking of my problem as something like a subconcious being makes it easier for me to just ignore how dangerous and harming it actually can be.
ReplyDeleteI love how you make sure to not be pro -ana/mia or whatever. Its very hard to find bloggers that know the difference between the illness and the fakeness of it.
your truely amazing :]
xox