I know what's wrong with me but I'm constantly asking myself "What's wrong with me?"
Why aren't I getting my caffiene high? - I think I stayed up too late.
B came around again... why?
He's so gorgeously tall. Nice body and beautifully masculine wrists and palms. Usually this isn't a matter for me - Maybe I'm just saying that because his face isn't too nice.
New daily routine!
Wake up 11am.
Coffee.
Shower/hair wash.
TV.
1pm. Walk to training.
3:30pm. Walk home.
Coffee.
More TV.
6:30pm - Dinner - Decide at time whether to purge or not.
TV/Exercise/Cleaning/Whatevs
11pm exactly - Bedtime.
---
This is nothing serious. Just setting some guidelines - there's obviously not much thought put into it haha.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
I need to get back into work routine eating habits.
They were the good days. I was losing massive.. now look at me.
I stay up all night and binge/purge until my chest caves in from all the heaving.
Looking for attention. Some sort of response. Someone to acknowledge. Acknowledge what? I don't know.. just anything. Take notice. Have some sort of input. Realise that this is going on. Don't judge. Understand that I'm happy. Being able to pick and choose is the "spice ay' life" .. I love Juice Terry.. and Billy Birrell.. and the whole dillio of Irvine Welsh.
I feel sick.
It's always best to have routine set up it gives you less chance to stray. Good luck let us know how it works out.
ReplyDeleteOh, cracking the whip are we? Well good for you. And I don't know, but obviously there is something about B that keeps bringing you two together. Hope you feel better.
ReplyDelete