So apparently on July 2nd I shall be making a very spontaneous trip to Darwin. About 5 hours or something North of where I am. I've got until Thursday (5days?Doesn't seem right?) to slim down and look halfway decent.
I'm gonna be staying with my dad - his g.f - brother - brothers g.f - little sister - little brother. I will be the 7th person. Shitballs. The left out one.. I guess.
This is exactly the break I've been looking for though. I'm just going to walk around the hot beach all day (It'll be 30degrees there, instead of the shitty 15degrees here). I'm going to get a tan and I'm going to lose weight.
I'll be spending three days with my dad and his g.f (who btw is total fucknut) before my older brother gets there. Not looking forward to it. I'm just gonna be looking for WiFi all day.
I wonder if they have any internet cafes.
I feel weird and sick.
Been fasting like a massive faster.. but yesterday I fucked up by having:
three large bowls of chicken soup - one purged
one cheese and vegemite toasty
4 mandarins and an apple.
Let's do the maths
400 + 80 + 140 + 240 + 15 + 250 + 100 = 1225
Don't ask me how I got that.
Okay, tonight will be a better night. Promise.
Still gotta buy that scale.
-------
I need the confirmation on the Darwin ticket. Let's hope it comes soon.. cos the more I think about it, the more excited I'm kind of becoming.
everyone seems to be migrating north lately haha.. i had 4 mates leave for darwin yesty and another 2 going to cairns..
ReplyDeletehave fuuuun :)
xx
I hope you have fun! And you're stronger than me with the fasting. I always binge when I try to do it :(
ReplyDeleteGood luck! And from the pictures I've seen of you, you're absolutely gorgeous.
Are you staying at their place? Or a hotel room? Because out here, you can get internet for like, $20 for your whole stay.
ahhhh warm weather!! never been to darwin!! u will have to keep us updated on what its like hey?
ReplyDeleteah I need a break too,
ReplyDeletejust get away, somewhere I can just go out all day and not even worry about food,
I am so bad at fasting,
I manage to do the fasts but then when I break them I can't control myself. sooo fustrating,
hope you have an amazing trip :)
x