Friday, June 12, 2009

Friggen Bored.

Okay so I've got some Diet Coke next to me with a packet of No-Doze.
This'll do for the rest of the night.

I was feeling guilty earlier - thinking about the shit I've eaten today
One small bowl of chicken soup - 150
One large bowl of Froot Loops - About 350 - FUCK - They don't even taste that good anymore.
Three salt and vinegar rice cakes - 87
So I'm gonna say 600c for the day//

Okay - so I was feeling really guilty about it all and went to the shower.. I tried my hardest to get it out but only a little came up. I was just thinking about it and what I could do to fix it but decided on not feeling guilty and just not eating for the rest of the night. Now, if I do actually stick to the plan of not eating for the rest of the night then I think today may have been quite successful. I've got about 2 hours cleaning ahead of me and I'm also gonna do some stretches and running as well - so everything should kinda even itself out.

I'm not going out tonight - feelin' pretty dang anxious about it. That I'm going to miss out on something. Miss out on seeing someone I like out at the Good Club. A night off wont hurt, but I dunno. I'm feeling so bad about it. Shitballs.

B will be coming over later though - so I s'pose it's not all bad.. although, I don't even care whether he does or not. It wouldn't really bother me if he didn't. He wont be over until about 4am cos he's working tonight.. but whatever - we can have a good sleep in.

I wouldn't mind getting up early though and going to the markets or something. Do something productive but maybe that's only cos I know he's coming over and I don't have the option to do that. I just wanna go to bed now and sleep through the rest of the night into the morning.

FUCK I JUST WANNA GO OUT AND DRINK AND GO TO GOOD CLUB!!.
I had the chance to go with some boy friends - but it wouldn't be the same. I need my normal friend there with me. Hmmm. Maybe if she's home and feeling well tomorrow then we can go to the Good Club. They have different events/functions - whatever - there on a Friday and Saturday. Same club but different names.


I'm so boring tonight - Sorry. I'm gonna be back later and I'm gonna ramble again most likely. Cool? Sweeeeeeet.



EDIT:
Another large bowl of Froot Loops haha silly bugger, G.

1 comment:

  1. I used to feel so shitty and guilty and weird about staying in on weekend nights too. Now it doesn't even OCCUR to me that I could go out. Like, it's Friday night, and I haven't for a moment contemplated going out. Pretty pathetic. At least if I felt guilty it it might motivate me to go out and get a life!

    ReplyDelete