I realised this afternoon there are a couple of people following my blog that I must have overlooked. Heaps sorry - Usually I'm right onto their blog taking a peek, which ends up with me following them. Always looking for new stuff to read =) so, if I seemed to have overlooked you - please come say howdy!
I was walking to my training junk today and a car drove past with a fatty mcfat in the drivers seat. I pretty much fell over when I read a huge sticker on the side of the car that said "Beats Walkin" ... Um, no - Driving doesn't beat walking you fatty mcfat...
Good job eh - you're fat and you're obviously bogan enough to purposely miss the 'G' on the end of walking. People around here have signs all over their houses with dumb shiz like "Duz us". I don't understand why people want the community to know that they are bogans.
___
Umm, don't know what else I was going to talk about.
B came around again last night. I just can't say no - but I can barely stand looking at him anymore. I just want to shave off his face and plaster something new there. That's bad. Mean. I know. But I dunno. I just don't know. I'm a bitch. Sorry!! .... but honesty counts, right?
-----
Anyway - I'm gonna do a bit of an "About Me" re-do for all the new peeps following.. Umm, where to start..
My name is Gemma - or G - or Gem or I dunno - whatever you wanna call me, I'm easy.
I'm pretty much 20 years old. I'll be one age higher in a few months. Live in Australia wif my muvva. We don't get along great but whatevs. I'm jobless. I would work - but I've still got mass savings from my holiday I'm supposed to still be on.
I've been losing weight for 2 or something years now.
It all started off by accident. Got in a bad funk with the weed. All I did was wake up, smoke cones, go back to sleep. Wake up that afternoon. Smoke cones and go back to sleep until the morning. I lost all interest in food, going out, doing anything. My hair was always greasy. I didn't eat. My skin was disgusting.. everything was disgusting.
Suddenly, I stopped smoking - realised that I'd lost about 15kg. I wanted to keep it off so I kept up with not eating and whatever else - Lost up to another 10kg and in that time developed hang ups and this mentality that being thin is the only thing that counts.
Put some weight on. I'm fat again. Trying to lose. Trrryyying.
I'm so shit at writing about myself this way. I've been pretty dang full of myself recently and posted many pictures of myself haha - so if you take a look back, you'll see some goodies and some baddies of when I was a buddha.
----
Well that wasn't a very good About Me, was it??
hahaha woops
Do I invite B over tonight? Shiz, I dunno.
Gotta get up at 7am for Fox. Woo hoo.
Those of you who dunno what Fox is - it's just cable, skye, i dunno.. pay tv. Finally in my room. I'm a lucky girl. Lucky, but unmotivated. Easily entertained. .. Can't believe I'm so stoked about getting it in my room. Psh, calm down G!
Haha woooo fox from bed tomorrow!!
ReplyDeleteLucky girl
LOL! There are so many discusting bogans around here.. They're all pretty chubby too, I hate my area when i think about it that much..
The guy you described reminded me of someone that came into my work today.. He was driving a complete dirt-white bomb of a car.. Got out wearing trackies that were half way down his ass and a flanno only half done up.. Fat, stubble, the lot. It was discusting haha.
Fox? XD I have cable in my room! It is the devil, because nothing good is ever on. But I've gotten an obsession with House. And I also have fast internet, and almost all the shows/movies I want to see can easily be found on line :3
ReplyDeleteDon't invite him over. Unless you have a razor at the ready.
I sort of want to see this purported "Buddah" pics. I have to put up my own soon, but I'm all sorts of terrified about it XD I'm still waaaay bigger than most people on here XD But that's why we're all here, yeah?
Dude...we have people like that here. It irritates me. I think I'm getting a phobia of becoming one of them, because I was so close. But yeah XD
"beats walkin" was brilliant thinspo haha
ReplyDeletei feel like one of those people everytime i get in my car
you're about me was ace
i need to catch up with everyone's blogs!
xo
i absolutely agree with the boy thing, i guess if you don't feel like B means much to you, he`s just company its okay to keep him around for a bit. im just not one to lead someone on if i know they have strong feelings for me.
ReplyDeletealso...i hate those
fat mcdonald munchers who
are PROUD of being that size.
it DISGUSTS me.
stay strong!
Thank you for commenting on my blog, you're so right.
ReplyDeleteBut nooo, im not 18 yet, thats probably half my problem.. Everyone around me is turning 18 and i still have till December to wait. I hope the ID I get works.. (next few weeks hopefully)
I dunno, nothing exciting is coming up, winter isnt exactly a big time for raves and whatnot :(
I cant think of anything id like/need more then just to dance all night pingin off my head haha
For now i need to focus on my studying or else im going to be even more fucked up after my HSC lol..
Thankyou for caring so much :)
Get him to buy you whatever it is you feel you need ((gum, smokes, energy drinks, coffee, etc.)) until he realizes that all he does is buy you shit and then let him fade out of your life.
ReplyDeleteIt works for me :P
it was nice readin about ya :] i think it starts out by accident for a lot of people, but escalades into something major. oh well, to each her own :)
ReplyDeleteand we know youre trying! keep it up, keep workin out. youll get where ya want to be. and keep postin!
xx