I just feel so gross and bloated right now. Absolutely awful.
Yesterday:
5 rice cakes @ 22c each - 110
Apple - 70
25g plain chips - 120
1 biscuit - 40
2 bowls of chicken soup (I think :) - est. 300c
640 - but for anything I've missed - because I think I have, I'll round it to an 800c day yesterday.
Today:
1 slice of chicken and mushroom pizza early this morning - 250
Bowl of chicken soup - 150 - purged
Chocolate - 400
Hot chips - 150
I'm just gonna say today has been a 1000c day.
-----
We danced and jumped around so much last night though. It was crazy haha.
We rode bins down the street.. I banged into a pole and now one leg is crazy bruised.
Felt quite skinny last night but right now - I've never felt fatter.
Hi I'm a new person (obviously, though this is in response to previous post so killing 2 birds innit) and I WISH that was my weekend. Trust, my past 2 days make yours seem like extreme starvation.
ReplyDeleteLol. Sounds like you had a lot of fun regardless. Focus on that for now. I can't believe you road bins down the street. Might have to try that one day. =D
ReplyDelete