Saturday, June 13, 2009

It's Shower Time

.So I've got these cravings going on.

I want to have a binge - let's see how much damage I can do if I went through with it.

Large large bowl of Chicken Soup - 250
Cornetto - bout 250
Curried Prawns with rice - 350
Most likely another Cornetto - 250
Rest of the Froot Loops - at least 600c

I've gotta wash my hair soon - let's see how this movie goes first. Unfortunately it looks pretty good.. the guy is eating chips. I want chips.
B came around last night. Pretty sure he's gonna be wanting some sex or something soon.. it's probably about time I explained to him that it wont be happening. Ever. Just not into the whole thing and I'm pretty sure it'd cause more embarassment than satisfaction..
Dunno if you guys remember me mentioning Robbo - the older alcoholic.. Had been seeing him for a couple of years now until a few months ago.. anyway - we stopped a lot of contact and pretty much just sent drunk messages to each other. Anyway, he's decided that he loves me again and wants to come around sometime this week. Even though I had so many complaints about Robbo - his lack of affection and motivation.. bad confidence and about how shit he is at making a move... but when I think about it - that suited me fine.
Hating all this shitty mcshit affection from B. Always touching and staring, like I mentioned. It's just not cool.


Oh fuck I want some soup, man.


I'm gonna keep writing/reading until these feelings go away.
I've just had nothing to report on recently. Nothing too interesting. Bummmmmmer.

I kinda miss England but I'm stoked to be here in my town. Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment