Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Yesterday I did stop. I didn't have anything to eat after the last post.
Today I tried the same thing.

2 coffees - 100c
3 chocolate buttersnaps - 240
5 chocolate chip biscuits - 250

I'm done for the day.
I've realised - when I eat the calories in sugar, then my cravings are gone.
My hunger has gone.
I don't feel like eating at all.
and! .. I seem to lose weight when I don't eat large volumes of food.. if that makes sense.
If I eat a giant bowl of soup - that would have less calories to a few small biscuits - the few small biscuits stop my hunger and cravings, stops me eating more an hour later.. and my tum is flatter in the morn.
No idea what the long-term effects are... but, whatevs.
___
B wants us to go and get drunk together. He's being very persistant about it, which leaves me thinking (knowing) that he wants to have sex already. Alcohol takes off the nerves and the stresses of it.
Last night he got angry at me.
He told me he wants to be the only guy I'm seeing and wanted to make sure I know that I'm the only girl he's seeing. I said he is and also made sure he knew that's all I could offer.
Then he asked if I hooked up at the Good Club. I said yes. He took 10 minutes to write back, when he's usually extremely quick - and all he said was "oh okay" .. I asked him if it was okay and that I didn't want him to think shit of me.. again, 10 minutes later I get a "Yeah, it's fine" ...
I hope he realises soon that I'm not one to give sympathy. I don't chase boys. I don't wonder if their feelings are hurt. .. If he can't handle it, then tough titties. I'm not in a committed relationship with him so I don't owe him anything.
What does he expect me to do?
----
Anyway ladies, let's hope I make it through the night without eating. I've got a feeling I can.
Early bed time and I can do it fine!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way... volume shouldn't matter, water weight aside, but it does.

    And maybe it's just that you need a mix of carbs, fast-acting sugars, and the fat in the biscuits? Do you normally restrict with foods that are pure protein / fiber / fat-free?

    ReplyDelete