Monday, June 29, 2009

I have my ticket booked.10:45 Thursday morning.
[Shit]


I'm gonna be spending my Friday night in some strange pub with my Dad and his fucked up g.f... or just sitting in the house, watching tv and feeling shit when Good Club is on - noooo.

I think that's the worst thing I'm thinking about. Having to sit there doing nothing, with no friends - when I know how much fun everyone is having in Sydney.

I don't even know my dad. We barely talk. Apparently he's told my brother that when I get there, hopefully I'll get drunk enough to open up to him. WTF. That doesn't even sound right. He thinks like a boy still.

Umm, eating has been good. Yesterday I had some chicken soup and stuff... it was alright - I'm definitely still seeing results from actually trying in the last few weeks.

I've got the start of a flu - bad headaches and sore muscles - so today I'll be eating heaps of soup and stuff... even tho I'm not even slightly hungry.

3 comments:

  1. But guess what being sick does? It makes you lose weight! ( :

    Sorry about your dad, though. Why are you seeing him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you start feeling better soon hun, but like Cat said, being sick does have its perks.

    Hope things wit your dad aren't too awkward...good luck!

    Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you'll start feeling better soon, although being ill does help you lose weight, like they said, one good point, I hope you manage to have a good time, you never know, you might have fun :) x

    ReplyDelete