Hi Guytthhhh
What's goin down in the hizdang?! -- I'm feelin' alright.
Bit sick from coffee, but apart from that - alright =)
::Yesterday::
9 Biscuits =( - 306
3 Coffees - 150
5 Saladas - 290
Apple - 60
Bit of veg stirfry - 80
Let's just say a 900 day. FUCK.
So the weekend was pretty fun. The bruises are just still massive all over my legs and all over my arms. I'm pretty banged up. Was looking at the photos before.. hmmm. I must have been heaps drunk. I remember running along George Street (pretty much main street of Sydney city) .. running heaps fast singing "All I wanna do is bang, bang, bang, bang!" from some song that I still haven't figured out - but singing it to all the people in the street and doing pelvic thrusts. They must have thought I was on drugs. I'm seriously surprised I didn't have my face smashed in.
Here's a couple of photos that I just do not remember but I liiiike.
There's a few more of me in the bin - ummm, that's a unisex toilet so I'm pretty sure I embarassed myself infront of everybody that came in that night. Woops. So I'm obviously pretty bored. Really should go and dry my hair soooo adios!
Hahah looks like you had a brilliant night.
ReplyDeleteYou're so gorgeous. I'm jealous :)
I'm sure people were just jealous of you have so much fun.
I think that song is MIA - Paper Planes (irony much? :p)
I hope you're mood stays up and that you're doing okay.
Layla
x
Those are some impressive collarbones. I'm very jealous.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm glad that your face was not punched in at all! Haha! Hooray for fun nights!
Damn you look hot even in the one where you are in the trash. Sounds like a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteWoaaah you look so great! I'm so jealous.
ReplyDeletex
Nika
The only thing that could've possibly made these photos better was if you were carrying a goon sack hahaha.
ReplyDeleteYou're beautiful regardless of the lovely surroundings - surprisingly clean Sydney public toilets :)
Xx
I love your skinny legs! You look amazing. The link you gave me did show me how many calories were in tums. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteYou're beautiful,
Eliena
i think the song IS paper planes lol. sounds like ya had fun tho! and cute pics! lookin good!
ReplyDeletexx