Omgosh
I got a spray tan tonight
Ate like 50g (260cals) of corn chips
went to purge it (successfully did) but leant in some water - now i have a long fucking streak down my arm - i also have streaks around my mouth
i guess that's the shit that i gotta take for purging.
dammmmit
Anyway - in other eating news I had:
140cals of chicken -
about 30cals of salad - no dressing
110cals of cuppa soup. -------------
So tomorrow is the last day of work until long weekend.
Friday - BIG DAY OUT..
Saturday night - Sydney Club!
Sunday - HOMEBRAND festival
Monday - TRIPLE J COUNTDOWN IN THE PARK
It's gonna be heeeaps fun!
Congrats on the 60th post!
ReplyDeleteAnd: You're doing great! The list of food sounds absolutely awesome. I wish I could do with so little.
Enjoy the next parties! Your weekend will be a blast!