Monday, January 19, 2009

Faahhooood

so today after my totally depressing vent - I ate:
One cuppa soup (as usual) - 110calories
Chicken salad - with the tiny amount of chicken, I'd est. 200calories.
7 chocolate jaffas - 98calories =(
6cheese corn chips with some salsa dip - est. 80calories.
So what's that??
I'm gonna be safe and say 500 calories.
Fuggin bad effort, G!
Although I did feel extremely guilty and had a very successful purge in the shower.
I have learnt though - that apparently you don't really get rid of the calories you eat.
Well, that sucks - but at least my tum isn't overwhelmed with food.
Okay - no more jaffas!
If I get hungry I might allow myself a couple of chips and salsa dip.
I'd prefer not to.


Yesterday was a horrible day of eating.
Three bowls of chicken soup
one chomp
And then like.. 2 handfuls of grapes
tsk tsk

1 comment:

  1. you havent seen bad until youve seen the shit ive been eating. i feel like a disgusting fat cow.

    ReplyDelete