Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ohhhhhhh no.

I should probably go to bed.
I start back at work tomorrow. I'm feeling so sad about it. Damn money and having to earn it.
So anyway - today was not what would be called a successful no eating day.
We went to All You Can Eat again .eugh.
I ate:
3pieces of honey chicken
onemedium scoop of fried rice
one small scoop of beef and black bean sauce
prawn toast
handful of hot chips
about 5 lettuce leaves
cucumber with lemon juice
one piece of mango chocolate mousse cake and jelly
1small pavlova bite
.
It really didn't seem like that much at the time.. but I guess it was. Oh and also like - 3 big cups of Diet Coke.
Last night was a bit of a big one so I was quite thirsty this morn.
I also had some stirfry tonight but felt so disgustingly gross that I purged it all. hm.
Yesterday night we got into the city and I had 50g of s&v chips... A lot of vodka and diet coke and a lot of mixed drinks. I'm a bit scared about what it was altogether..
________
Last night was bad. I was so sloppy.
Not sloppy. but.
not together.
We ended up back at the house of this DJ I met on Friday night.
Cutest little terrace house ever. On the quietest one way street. Three storeys and the top bedroom/loft was just so sweet. I'd love to live in a house like that.
______________________________________
This Friday we're going back to the place we were at last Friday. Shall be good. Going to this funky little pub before tho - it's all just second hand, heavily printed lounges in a big maze. All these old games around like pinball or whatever. Very nice! .. They don't sell Tooheys New tho! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment