So here is the late New Year post.
My NYE was amazing.
We went out to the Uni for a big NYE party. Some good bands were playing. Blue Juice. British India. I was looking forward to JD Samson (the chick from Le Tigre) .. but for some reason didn't turn up? Or maybe I was so off my tree that I couldn't find the stage.
We ended up back at this after party thingy. Got to meet some of the bands and other stuff. I don't remember it a whole lot but it was.. wow!
______
Last couple of weeks have been hectic. Drinking and doing bad stuff too much.
Last night though - we went to a show at the Metro. The Hives were playing. It was an awesome show. Got a couple of hugs and Dr. Matt Destructions guitar pic. =) ... then after we went for a few drinks and ended up hanging out with this guy from a band from NYE. Was very fun.
I'm feeling so sad that it's over BUT I only need to wait until Friday before we can go back to something like last night.
______
I don't know how I lost it - but I've been on 55kg for a couple weeks now.. So I'm like 2kg off my ideal weight. Really should start toning but I just don't care. Hopefully I'll stay like this.
I ate a lot today though - I had:
One Healthy Choice Meal - 300calories
One chicken schnitzel burger on a white roll - God knows.
One bowl of Ice -Cream - about 500calories.
Was not a good day.
I did a lot of standing and walking last night though.. but I also ate a bastard of stuff yesterday.
I had:
One Healthy Choice Meal and half a cheeseburger. The amount of alcohol I drank though more than makes up for what calories I didn't eat.
Oh well =)
....
My friend goes back to work tomorrow.. and she leaves the country in February.
She's pretty much my only friend and I'm feeling so fucking down that she wont be around for a while. We get on so well and we can say whatever we want to each other.
I'm being selfish but my social life is going to go down about a million notches. Oh no. I'm gonna miss her heaps. Silly girl. Who wants to travel?!
No comments:
Post a Comment