This morning I had another Healthy Choice Meal 300cal.
bowl of icecream - 500cal.
Chicken Sandwhich - 125bread. 10lettuce/other bits. chicken bout 130.
SO I've pretty much gone over my limit by about a million. =(
___________
I ended up purging the whole sandwhich. I felt a bit better.
Didn't stop there - had some spaghetti on toast =(
Purged that.
Didn't stop.. Had a big bag full of grapes.
Jam and butter on bread
3 water crackers with vegemite.
Picked at olives and pickled onions.
_______________________________
I'm feeling so awful today.
As I said, my friend is leaving in February. I'm feeling so sad she's going. I just don't know what I'm going to do. The last few weeks have been amazing with her. I guess I'm just gonna have to get back into going to going to the usual places and whatever else with other friends. But I don't want to. I want to go out with her to the gigs and festivals and hook up with the bands playing like we've been doing. I just don't want her to leave....
Have I been eating so much because she's leaving?? I don't know. Fuck!!!! Fucking back to work on Monday. I feel like shit.
I applied for a job closer to home. I just want to fucking scream. Stay here!! Please don't leave!!!
Yeah and fuck you Muse for putting me in a more sad mood.
I can't listen to any music at the moment without wanting to burst into tears.
I know that it can really get to you when someone you love is leaving, but it's not an excuse to binge and purge... Don't look for excuses and think thin... on the other side feel sorry... love ya... x x x
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry!
ReplyDeleteI wish I had friends so I could relate... but not really b/c that sounds tough!
xo Hana