I think if I get desperate during the movie later - then I'll buy some salt and vinegar corn thins and a diet coke. What do you think?? I have to keep it that way because yesterday was just totally disappointing. This morning - my stomach was pushed way out. It hasn't been way out all holidays. I need my alcohol back.
__
Kkkkkk update ya'll later and tell you how I went with this. I need to stay strong. Yesterdays calories should have lasted me a week.
iwejrfomwklmfklmCVKLMCAXL
You know how I even ate those chips?? My mum bought them. She bought a giant packet of chips - ate three quarters of it - I had the last quarter. Went to the fridge for something healthy and found TWO madeira cakes. TWO. She says she got them for my bird. She got them for herself!!!! Her fatty eating habits are sending me crazzzyy.
Crisps and chips are horrible. As well as evenings and watching films. It's so dfficult to stay strong. I try to not eat during the day and "save" my calories for the evening because I know it get's harder then to stay away from food. During the day you're busy, in the evenings mostly not.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, 500 cals a day are pretty cool. Your body needs about twice as much to maintain its weight. So don't worry that you might have gained.