I'm glad you girls knew where I was going before with that whole putting weight back on shiz cos I didn't explain it very well.
I'm so scared people will say "wow, look at how much weight she's put back on" /// personally, I probably wouldn't feel so bad about it - but the comments from other people - wow. Can't deal eh.
I forgot how to spell people then. I had to ask my mum.
I think I'm still drunk.
Drunk and masssss hungover. Faaarrrk.
____
I slept with Jesus last night.
Slept as in... I had sex with Jesus last night.
I told him how much I hate sex.
I was totally honest.
I laughed while he was on top of me.
I laughed and I said "I just don't enjoy it, it's funny"
So he got off me.
He messaged me today and said "Was I bad last night? Have things changed? you said you don't like sex, was it just me?" .... I explained that I just don't like it.. with anyone.
____
I'm back on goal weight today - 53kg
Everyone is noticing
everyone
People I have never talked to.
Wow, you're so thin.
I look like a fucking fat, drunken fatty.
Oh god.
I've gotta go to bbq soon.
Friends farewell bbq.
Gonna go pick up a goon sack (for you girls in other countries, cask wine) ... Sarah, you know what I'm talking about, right??
Drink all the goon and then blow up the empty bag - there you go
You've got yourself a perfectly good pillow.
Yay for drunk beach nights
oh bbq
i hope there's onion.
I love drunken beach nights! I assume you're camping?
ReplyDeleteHave fun!
hahahaha ohhh goon!! of course i know what you're on about, be prepared for the worst hangover of your life tomorrow lol
ReplyDeleteGoon is awesome, tastes like shit, gets you massively trashed though. :)
Have fun tonight!
Lol have fun!!
ReplyDelete