Wednesday, January 14, 2009

so far so good

It's 7:30PM and so far today, I've had!!
ONE cuppa soup - 110calories.
That's it.
That's all.
Oh oh I guess I have to say I've had one cuppa tea and one cuppa coffee too.
BUT. So far I've stuck to it.
I think I might have some pickled onions later cos they kill the cravings pretty bad.
So far I'm feeling good about myself.

hey hey - my mum actually noticed my weight loss tonight
she said
what do you think you're trying to achieve by becoming anorexic?
i said
i don't look anorexic silly, do i really look anorexic?
She said
you've lost so much weight, don't lose any more

now, i don't look anorexic in the slightest
but that was a compliment and a half.


I was feeling so good today in what I was wearing.
I had a tight t-shirt on with a really low mini skirt and stockings.
It made my torso look so long and lean and my legs long and thin.
I still didn't compare to all the thin, trendy girls in Sydney though =(

1 comment:

  1. Ah thats the only reason i hate sydney, everyone is so skinny! They all make me feel at least three times their size! How do they get so small when i see half of them eating!?
    Good work on the cal intake for today! Thats so good.
    And the results must be definately showing if you mum is noticing, i always find that the people who you see everyday are the last to notice beause it gradually happens, just wait till you see someone you havent seen in ages, it will make you feel so good!

    Keep up the good work, stay strong.
    xo

    ReplyDelete