Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wooskjnnnnnccccc

TODAY I HAVE EATEN:
ONE CUPPA SOUP FOR LUNCH - 110 CALORIES
ONE CUPPA SOUP FOR DINNER - 110 CALORIES
IT'S 8:30 AT NIGHT AND I'M DOING FANTASTIC.
220 calories for today. And i'm fair sure I burnt off about 200 calories at lunch time doin the walk.



GUESS WHAT?!
I bought my first strapless bra today!! Do you know how big of an achievement that is for me? My boobs have always been too big and heavy to wear anything but a big, thick strapped bra BUT now I can finally wear cute little boob tubes with cute little strapless bras. My boobs have shrunk SO much that I can wear a friggen strapless bra!! .. I went from a 14DD (36DD in USA) to a 10E or 10D (32DD/E or 32D USA) ... Now, considering the back was so darn tight on me in the 14/36back and now with a 10/32back and it's still prettty loose.. I think that's a damn good effort.



I was thinking about my weight loss and exactly how much I've lost.. so what did I get up to at my heaviest?? it was on 73kg and now I'm pretty much on 55kg - that's a total of 18 kilos.
I've lost 18 kilos in the past year. WTF
_that's 39.6pounds for you girls in America_

I'm in a good mood. Can anyone tell?
The club is on tomorrow night.. and the pub tomorrow after work. I'm just so unbelievably happy right now. Maybe I'm just on a high cos the fat from my normal dinner isn't weighing down my brain.

My mum doesn't care.
Which is a good thing
but she doesn't care that I'm not eating.
It goes:
"did you have dinner when you were shopping?"
"no"
"Have some salmon on toast"
"just cos it's salmon, doesn't mean it wont make me fat"
"fine, have a banana"
"no, that's 130 calories just in that!"
"fine, don't come to me when your body starts eating your organs and you get sick"
It was all in the most monotone of voices.
I honestly can't imagine how stressed/worried you girls must get about your parents kicking up a stink over it. My mum really doesn't seem to mind at all.. she's got her head too far buried into her politics forums. She gets worried if I cough in the bathroom. She thinks I'm purging, which she doesn't like - but she honestly does not care if I don't eat. Hooray mum.

3 comments:

  1. My mom doesn't care either! She did a couple of years ago, but it seems she has given up. She doesn't even ask me if I have eaten or if I want to eat wither her and my dad.

    Its one less excuse I have to come up with.

    CONGRATS ON YOUR LOSS! That's incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite a loss! Very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 18 fricking kilos? That's awesome! Congrats on the huuuuge loss! How long exactly did it take you to lose all those weight?

    ReplyDelete