Okay girls! Let's talk about how many calories I've eaten today and whether I can have that 143calorie chocolate. I know I can't have it but I want to try and convince myself that it's okay.
So the 110calorie soup.
One bowl of chicken soup - containing about:
50g boiled chicken - 83cal
1/2 cup boiled potato - 60cal
40g boiled carrot - 15cal
20g peas - bout 15cals?
So it says 173cals for that - but I'm gonna round it out to 200calories for the other junk that I've forgotten.
Hmm 200 calories plus 110calories
310calories.
I know I'm being repetitive and just pointing out obvious numbers but I have to do it, you know?
Omgosh - I totally forgot about the packet of Mentos I ate.
=( 146calories.
I didn't think it was that much. Oh no. Today has been a disaster. I had a creamy coffee too. I'd say that was about 40calories.
310+
146+
40=
496Calories today
This means NO Chomp Bar.
I want that chomp bar so bad.
I've eaten way too many calories today already.
----My friend leaves on Sunday/what am I going to do?
I guess this means a lot of nights at home.
So that's a lot of junky, emotional eating.
There's an ice cream add on TV.
Ice Cream
Chomp Bar
Melted chocolate
Salt and Vinegar chips
More soup
Salt
Salt
Salt
Sugar
Sugar
Sugar
I had a good taste of what it's like to have a good body on the weekend. I'm not too sure I can get it back. I was so comfortable with the touching on Sunday night. Maybe it was the pill? I just felt fantastic. So happy with myself.
Soundwave is on soon.
About a month.
Bloodhound Gang.
J - a boy I'll be meeting up with who isn't the most attractive but so darn cool you just want to talk to him.
DC will also most likely be there.
PPS will also be there.
There's a lot of people around. A lot of boys. I just seem to find a new one every week to validate myself as an attractive person. I never follow through with it. These boys will hardly ever see me. Only when I'm drunk. I can't keep myself together for them - you know why?? Cos I'm fair sure they wont like me when they see me while they're sober. If I'm drunk too, the rejection isn't as harsh.
No comments:
Post a Comment