Let's get the food out of the way
One cuppa soup - 110cals
Carrot/celery - 50cals
Misc. - 50cals
Battered chips - approx. 200cals
3nuggets - approx. 150cals
560 - That's horrible
I purged a whole heap of dinner. It was alright.
Milky Way - 112cals
----Why have I done so horribly the past week?
I usually stick to under 500cals. Don't I?
Maybe I don't.
Oh god. I can't believe I've done so badly.
=(
----
NOW! To the rant -
Why are the boys where I live so unbelievably stupid??
I was talking to Jesus earlier today - he doesn't know what superficial OR anxious means.
He doesn't understand one single thing I say.
He's a sweet boy.. but honestly.. how can't you know what superficial or anxious means??
----
We can't go to the city tomorrow night. The last night possible for it and we can't go.
My friend is being a dork.
----
Losing more weight is making things worsE
People will now expect me to keep what I've lost, ofF
But what if I can't do iT?
So I'll keep losing - I'll keep restrictinG
Getting smaller and having to keep it ofF
Trying to lose more so I can't put it back oN
----oh well
I worry about putting weight back on too. My plan is to get below my goal so if I gain a few back then it won't be a big deal.
ReplyDeletei can totally relate to that. after losing weight, putting it back on is ten times worse. lets be strong together, xxx
ReplyDelete