I was so disappointed today when I read 58kg on the scale.
58kg?
I was 5 kilos less on Friday.
What’s going on?
I s’pose I deserve it. You should have seen the disgusting amount of food I’d eaten.
I filled you in on what happened with food on Sunday night and Friday.
+ the beer. =(
Yesterday – we went to the local club and I had 5 chicken nuggets and more than a handful of chips. On top of the dirty food – I had a masssive amount of calorie-ridden lolly water drinks – and 2 beers.
Now. C’mon. G! What’s your problem??
It didn’t stop there.
I had one, big, fat sausage on buttered bread smothered in tomato sauce.
It WAS Australia day – I had to have a sausage at some point in the day.
So yeah, fair enough. Got home after the drinking around 11 and had a giant bowl of chicken soup.
My stomach is fair fat today. It’s pushed out to the max. I don’t know.
I’m too tired to care. My eyes are closing. My head is falling onto my desk.
It’s only 10am. =(
--
I desperately want to eat. Just eat everything in sight.
But I can’t.
How did I put on 5 kilos over the weekend??
I just can’t believe it.
This week will be TOUGH.
--
I’m meeting DC (boy from Homebake/BDO) on Friday afternoon in the city.
He’s such a skinny thing.
I need to get back to what I was on the weekend.
--
We met up with these foreign boys on Sunday night. A Swiss and German boy that we’d met on the Thursday before that.
Everyone was pretty out of it. The Swiss boy wouldn’t take his hands off my stomach.
I’ve never had someone want to keep their hands there for longer than a second haha.
He apologised later through Facebook but said he couldn’t help it because my body is so nice.
I feel like an idiot saying that – but I was stoked.
--
Also staying at Robbos that night. He’s never kept his hands on me for so long before.
The whole night his arm was around me and his hand resting on my hip and stomach and under my shirt. He usually just puts an arm under my head and I’m the one resting on him.
--
So um, really think I should get back down to that 53kg mark.
Considering I’ve gotten there before – I’m sure I can get back to it easy-peasy.
I’m very determined.
NOW 12:20PM – One Cuppa Soup – 110Cals.
Nothing until din dins which shall be some chicken soup.
--
I'm so excited to see DC.
He called me last night - confessed that he looked me up through my phone number - where I live and whatever else. Haha umm that should count as stalking but he's pretty ding dang cool.
--
Lunch time I'm off to Supers to find myself a top!
I love your blog. You just seem so real. Stay strong I believe in you.
ReplyDelete