Monday, January 26, 2009

not happy Jan!

Yesterday I ate:
2chicken nuggets - bout 200cals (i think) &
small handful of chips - approx. 200cals.
And then at the hotel band thingy we went to I ate 200calories of salt and vinegar chips.
So yesterday was quite a big day of eating.
I also drank about 5 beers on top of some midoris/soda water/raspberry.
No wonder I'm not looking any thinner today.
We also dropped a pill last night.
I was looking at my body while it hit. I actually saw myself properly. Saw how thin I've gotten.
It was fantastic.
Of course I can't see it now.

We went to this band night in the city last night.
Was okay.
Met up with a couple of people we've hung out with at the club. Ended up running off to the park and meeting up with Robbo who'd just been at Dropkick Murphys concert.
Wish I hadn't.
His friends hate me. Not sure why. He's pathetic. Just can't do shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment